Thursday, August 8, 2013

From Little To Little

Maren and I grew up together in Fruit Heights. We used to ride bikes, roller skate in my parent's unfinished basement, listen to NSYNC, and have sleepovers all the time. She married Ryan while I was on my mission in Brazil. I remember looking at their announcement picture and feeling goosebumps all over. I knew she'd found the perfect guy for her and I was so happy for her. Years later, it's now so fun seeing her little family grow. Her little girl has the sweetest little heart I've ever seen. And I don't mean to brag (yes I do), but I think I'm one her little boy's favorite people on the planet. We're buds. I'm a little rusty (i.e. left my ISO on auto for several photos and therefore got a lot of grain), but I was so grateful to get to shoot this little family I love.

Without further adieu, I give you the adorable Vogel family.


Mare_7_frame

Mare_6

Mare_1

Mare_24

Collage_5






Mare_25

Mare_11

Collage_1

Mare_13

Mare_16

Collage_2

Mare_2

Collage_3

1 comment:

  1. Cute Ashley, love the last one on the steps, and the one in the gate.

    ReplyDelete